This summary shows industrial engineer will give a rapid onset able to resume writing and optimized for your application for employment. Visitors can feel chargeless to adapt and adjust the industrial engineer resume sample according to their demand for job application. We ensure that our curriculum vitae sample industrial engineer will an ongoing basis on the assumption of their abilities and skillsets efficiently.
456, Ellis Street
Boston, MA, 36748
(298) 093 746
Seeking a position of Engineering, where it may be my experience and the knowledge used and developed in its entirety.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
1994 – 1997
BS in Industrial Engineering
- Creative with able interpersonal abilities and authoritative abilities.
- Strong, coordinating, planning and botheration analytic abilities.
- Ability to work under pressure in, time-sensitive, fast-paced environments.
- Experienced at streamlining systems and operations to enhance productivity.
- Uncanny ability to handle projects from planning through to execution.
- Catalyst for transformation and production enhancements.
Drummond Medical Inc., Quincy MA
1998 – 2004
- Designed and implemented effective production processes.
- Created a database, which monitored the validation and calibration of all production equipment.
- Responsible for increasing productivity through work steps combined, eliminating non-value added tasks, add automation and the development of effective work practices.
- Performed time studies on production equipment to successfully establish production bottlenecks.
- Monitored equipment downtime and implemented corrective action procedures.
- Developed a set of guidelines to reduce costs in the division through value improvement programmes.
Beacon Hill Industries Boston MA
1995 – 1998
Associate Industrial Engineer
- Monitored equipment utilization and machine downtime with responsibility for the implementation of corrective and preventative actions.
- Tracked yield loss per machine deviation, coordinating yield improvement groups to gain a 6% yield improvement.
- Performed equipment installation checks and validations on new equipments.
- Created an effective filing system to maintain equipment validation data and calibration data.
- Assisted the technical and non-technical staff with equipment utilization and maintenance.
South Park Industrial, Quincy, MA
1995 – 1996
- Created installation checklists for new production equipments.
- Assisted with the validation and grading of equipments.
- Monitored machine utilization and providing detailed bi-monthly reports on machine downtime.
- Trouble-shooting activities which included regular performance checks of yield fallout to determine and rectify errors.
Hobbies include woodworking and toolmaking. In my free time I like drawing and reading.