9287, East 34 Street,
Carlisle, MA 93847,
A challenging position in engineering technologies.
1988-1994 MASSACHUSETTS TRANSIT AUTHORITY. Boston, Massachusetts
- Repair and maintenance of generators, motors and mechanical systems at the workshop, patio, board and train units for public transport.
- Assess and identify, and repair of mechanical defects to the maintenance of security according to law and rules of rail service.
- Mount the machine specifications drawing boards, electrical cables, testing and tracking defects.
- Repair and maintenance of diesel engines in service.
- Supervise maintenance staff and monitor performance.
- Plan, design, forecast and monitor expenditures within budget.
- Record and report performance of the machine and arrange for routine checks against security requirements.
- Set and lock the governor of the maximum efficiency and test fuel injectors.
- Troubleshooting sequence of schematic design and installation of new electrical units.
- Repair and maintenance of compressors, light plants, and both oil and coal boilers.
1985-88 LARABY SALES, INCORPORATED, Trent, Ireland
- Mounted mechanical products and products from both domestic and foreign manufacturers for retail distribution.
- Security verified, accessories, and the appropriate setting according to manufacturer’s specifications to meet the demands of the public and consumers.
- Specialty items include both national and international bicycle high quality.
CORK TECHNICAL COLLEGE
Senior School Certificate, 1982
Diploma, Mechanical Engineering, 1984
SPECIAL TECHNICAL SKILLS
Operator, Boilers Technician, Boilers and Diesels
Maintenance, Boilers Maintenance, Diesel and Diesel Machinery